DTECH DT-D1050 5M DVI cable
1. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection
between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
2. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG
(Digital Display Working Group).
3. The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
4. Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
5. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
Previous :DTECH DT-D1010 10M DVI cable
DT-D1018 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1030 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1010 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1015 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-7254 250MHZ VGA splitter is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one video signal to 4 displays.
DT-6502 is a Display Port to HDMI signal format converter for interfacing next generation DisplayPort based PC and Notebook computers with high definitions displays.