DTECH DT-D1030 3M DVI cable
1. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection
between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
2. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG
(Digital Display Working Group).
3. The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
4. Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
5. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
Previous :DTECH DT-D1050 3M D5I cable
DT-D1018 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1050 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1010 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1015 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-7021 HDMI switcher support 1080p, which have 5 HDMI Inputs, 1 HDMI Output, supports data rates up to 2.7Gbps, deep color display, and supports resolution up to 1080p, is easy to install and operate, no need DC power.
DT-5028 20m usb extension cable supports all USB2.0 standard equipment: camera, mouse, keyboard, card reader, U disk, USB barcode scanners, and other digital devices.