DTECH DT-D1018 1.8M DVI cable
1. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection
between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
2. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG
(Digital Display Working Group).
3. The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
4. Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
5. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
Previous :DTECH DT-D1030 3M DVI cable
DT-D1030 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1050 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1010 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1015 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DTECH DT-H002 HDMI 2.0 cable 2M
HDMI USB2.0 KVM Extender is an Internet cafe extender specially designed for internet cafe centralized management. It supports HDMI signals, USB signals, keyboard, mouse and audio signal extension transmission, as well as supports switch and reset the computer host remotely. This product consists of a transmitter and a receiver, the transmitter and receiver connected through a CAT5e/6e LAN cable. The transmitter is connected to the HDMI and USB output of the computer host, and it is sent to the receiver via the LAN cable to restore the signals. The HDMI signal is used to connect the monitor, USB is used to connect the U-disk, camera and other USB external devices, and the receiver can also connect the keyboard mouse with USB port.