DTECH DT-D1018 1.8M DVI cable
1. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection
between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
2. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG
(Digital Display Working Group).
3. The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
4. Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
5. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
Previous :DTECH DT-D1030 3M DVI cable
DT-D1030 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1050 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1010 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1015 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-5055 usb to db25 cable is connect your printer, modem or other RS-232 serial/parallel device to a switchbox
DT-6980 is fully shielded VGA monitor extension or replacement cable.