DTECH DT-D1015 15M DVI cable
1. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection
between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
2. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG
(Digital Display Working Group).
3. The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
4. Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
5. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
DT-D1018 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1030 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1050 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DT-D1010 is advanced High Speed Rated: 12.5+ Gbps.
DTECH DT-7047R POE IP extender extends HDMI signal up to 120m with a cat6 cable and support 1080P.
DT-5034 usb printer cable is full compliance with the USB Spec. Ver. 1.1and support standard PC parallel port register based operation.